Monday 25 May 2009

Project Homework - Pharaoh Facts and Gymnastic success.




Homework – Learning Logs in Term 3

What an amazing set of Project homeworks (Learning Logs)!

I am so impressed with the effort which has obviously been put into these. Please let me know a parents' view on these pieces of homework or a view from a student.

The third project this term is Humanities based, exploring the events in a Pharaoh's life. Further details have been sent home with the children this afternoon.

This homework project is due on or before Friday 12th June.

It remains incredibly important that the children continue reading everyday and the activities on Link and Learn can still be used to reinforce their number skills etc.

Spellings will still be given each week (not this week because of NCT testing) followed by a test the following week (so our next spelling test will be on Thursday 4th June).

Gymnastic Success

Well done to Lei for competing in her first Gymnastic competition this weekend. Also big congratulations go to Kristine for her medal winning performances. We are proud of your hard work and persistence.

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed doing the project H/W. What I enjoyed about the project H/W:

    . Researching facts
    . designing the layout
    . finding information
    and letting every one have a chance at looking a the work I have done.

    By:Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects, i like the way you presented your work

    kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your Project Homework very much and I like your handrighting and your drawing as well I want to be as good as you.
    Sinead

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures and nice project homework.

    Mint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you presented your work and your facts.

    Yuqing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grerat project i liked Oliver's shark pitcure I thought it was wonderful.I also liked the other two a lot.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Oliver
    I like your project homework because
    it stands out
    its colorful
    Nice shark but it might make people FAINT.
    ITS SO SCARY

    Tye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Project Homework!
    I like the way you put lots of colour on your homework!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Remember to include your name at the end of the comment, even if you send a message anonymously.