Wednesday 27 May 2009

Time games

I was quite shocked when I asked about the months of the year and many 3W children didn't know!!!
On 15th June I'm going to set a challenge which uses time facts including...
  • how many seconds are there in a minute
  • how many minutes there are in an hour
  • how many hours there are in a day
  • how many days there are in a week
  • how many days there are in a year
  • how many days there are in EACH month (remember the knuckle trick?)
  • how many days there are in a leap year


So if you don't know them, get learning.

8 comments:

  1. I can answer all the questions.I like the knuckle trick.

    Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me those qeustions are quite easy
    the knuckle trick is the only way I remember the number days in the months of the year.

    Tushar

    ReplyDelete
  3. The knuckle trick is quiet hard and
    and quiet easy.

    Prabhav

    ReplyDelete
  4. These questions are very easy,and I can answer all of them


    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the the knukle trik is very helpful.'

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dance mat typing is so Hard
    and Mr. Ben could you put the dance mat typing link on the blog
    Tye

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is the link Tye:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/

    It's alos on the main page of the blog on the Right Hand Side.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Remember to include your name at the end of the comment, even if you send a message anonymously.