Friday 5 June 2009

Smoothie design


So far we have:
  1. Tasted fruit,
  2. Tasted juices
  3. Thought of words to describe appearance, smell and taste
Now we are mixing it up!
In groups today, we need to make and test small trial quantities of smoothies.
At the end of the blending today you will choose your favourite trial.
Next week you will make larger quantities of that one.
Everyone in the class will then taste a little of all of the trial smoothies.
Our class winner will go through to the Y3 FINAL!
The winner from the final will be supreme Y3 Champion Smoothie, 2009!!!

6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to make the smoothies!

    And we are making it today.

    Jo

    yeco19

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to win!!

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  3. My smoothie is called special smoothie & my phrase is just take a sip and you will be amazed that you will faint.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can'nt wait to find out who will win!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until the smoothie contest!


    Prabhav

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was great fun!!
    making the smoothies!!!


    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Remember to include your name at the end of the comment, even if you send a message anonymously.