We used this sheet
and then thought about which skills we needed, to get better.
We all wrote our own subtraction targets.
Here are some of the common targets:
I need to get better at:
- learn number bonds to 10 more quickly
- learning simple bonds to 100 (where both digits of the smaller number are less than the digits in the bigger number)
- using a numberline
- partitioning numbers into 10s and 100s
- writing down my workings
- understanding what words mean in problems
- reading the question carefully
- looking at the sign (operation) carefully
- learn and use words which mean add, subtract, multiplied and divide.