Sunday 22 March 2009

Daniel's review


Title: Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
Author: Roald Dahl
Illustrated By: Quentin Blake

This book continues the story of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The main settings in this book are the Mr Wonka’s Chocolate Factory and Outer Space! The Bucket family went into space in the Great Glass Elevator after it went out of control. The main characters in this book are Mr. Wonka, Charlie and Charlie’s Grandparents who apart from Grandpa Joe behaves just like the children in the first book. Whilst I did not like this book as much as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I would recommend it for 8 to 10 year old girls and boys.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked reading Daniel's book review, I thought it was fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this book review

    Rhea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this book review.

    Yuqing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really think Daniels book review is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. Remember to include your name at the end of the comment, even if you send a message anonymously.